The growing demand for pet food and the branding and valuation of pet food are the main growth drivers. MARKET OVERVIEW Packaging plays a critical role in the growth of the pet food industry, especially premium products.
New York, November 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “GLOBAL PET FOOD PACKAGING MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06187338/?utm_source= GNW
The container or bag facilitates sustainable options and personalized pet diets and ingredients for dog and cat owners.
There is a growing demand for pet food, attributed to the increase in the number of pet owners. For example, in Europe, the number of pet owners increased to around 88 million in 2020, from around 70 million in 2010.
In regions like Asia-Pacific, increasing disposable income and increasing nuclear families are contributing to pet ownership.
In addition, pet food packaging has a strong correlation with branding and sales of pet food. The companies come up with innovative designs and packaging to gain brand recognition.
In addition, packaging has a huge impact on consumer perception. Additionally, the increasing humanization of pets is expected to influence the marketing and sales of pet food.
However, the growth of the global pet food packaging market is hampered by the volatility of raw material prices and food safety regulations.
The growth analysis of the global pet food packaging market includes the geographic assessment of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing global market region, accredited for increasing investment and rapid urbanization.
Market players support the competitive market through innovations and product differentiation due to the specification of the packaging material which differs from plastic packaging. Among the leading companies in the market are Constantia Flexibles, Amcor Plc, American Packaging Corporation, Berry Global Group Inc, etc.
Our reporting offerings include:
• Explore the main conclusions of the global market
• Strategic distribution of market dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, as well as 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments and regions
• Market segmentation allows for in-depth assessment of key segments with their market estimates
• Geographic analysis: assessments of the regions and segments of the countries mentioned with their market share
• Key analyzes: analysis of Porter’s five forces, supplier landscape, opportunity matrix, key purchasing criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: detailed company overview, products / services offered, SCOT analysis and recent strategic developments
1. AMCOR PLC
2. AMERICAN PACKAGING COMPANY
3. APTAR GROUP INC
4. GROUPE ARDAGH SA
5. GLOBAL BERRY GROUP INC
6. CONSTANTIA HOSES
7. COVERIS HOLDING SA
8. CROWN TITLES
9. GOGLIO SPA
10. HUHTAMAKI OYJ
11. MONDI SA
12. PRINTPACK INC
13. GESTION PROAMPAC INC
14. SILGAN HOLDINGS INC
15. COMPANY OF SONOCO PRODUCTS
16. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC
17. WINPAK LTD
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06187338/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001