STEPHENVILLE — Tarleton baseball and softball are pet-friendly.
Every Saturday at Tarleton Softball and every Sunday at Tarleton Baseball this season, well-behaved pets are welcome to watch the game with their ticketed human. Pets are the responsibility of their human/owner and must be well behaved and on a leash at all times.
The rules of “Bark at the Park” include:
- Only one animal per adult (18 years and over)
- Tarleton Athletics reserves the right to refuse entry to any pet and its human.
- Your dog must be up to date with his Rabies, DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para Influenza) Parvo and Bordatella vaccinations to attend the game. Identification tags or documents are required.
- All dogs must always be kept on a leash.
- Use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pets so that the event is enjoyable for everyone, including you and your pet.
- Do not bring your dog if he is unreliable in crowds, with sudden loud noises, or with other dogs.
- Do not bring a dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others.
- Do not bring a female dog in heat.
- Be courteous and responsible – please pick up after your dog.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in expulsion from the establishment. Any animal/owner invited to leave the premises will not be reimbursed. Please note that this is a live sporting event and loud noises may occur.
Tarleton Baseball and Softball will open their seasons Feb. 18 in Stephenville.