DUBLIN, September 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Companion Animal Health Market (2022-2027) by Indication, Animal, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global pet health market is estimated at USD 28.69 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 47.46 Bn by 2027, growing to a CAGR of 10.59%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Companion Animal Health market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals. As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Zoetis, Merck., Boehringer Ingelheim, Elanco Animal Health, Ceva Sante Animale, Virbac, Vetoquinol, Dechra Pharmaceuticals, Chanelle Pharma, Kyoritsu Seiyaku, Zydus Animal Health, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global companion animal health market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach. The analyst analyzes the use of the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global companion animal health market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Growing prevalence of zoonoses
4.1.2 Rise in Demand for Pet Insurance with Rising Animal Health Spending
4.1.3 Initiatives of various government agencies and animal associations
4.1.4 Growth in Pet Ownership Rates
4.2.1 Increase in pet care costs
4.2.2 Limited number of new product developments
4.2.3 High cost of vaccine storage
4.3.1 Lucrative Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets
4.3.2 Increasing prevalence of animal diseases
4.3.3 Technological Advancements in Vaccine Manufacturing
4.4.1 The Rigorous Regulatory Drug Approval Process
4.4.2 Inadequate vaccine monitoring and reporting systems
4.4.3 Diversity of parasitic species
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Companion Animal Health Market, By Indication
6.2 Infectious diseases
6.2.3 Antibiotics and antimicrobials
6.3 Dermatological diseases
6.3.2 Orthopedic diseases
6.3.3 Behavioral problems
7 Global Companion Animal Health Market, by Animal
8 Global Companion Animal Health Market, By Distribution Channel
8.2 Veterinary hospitals
8.3 Veterinary clinics
8.4 Retail pharmacies
9 Americas Companion Animal Health Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
ten Europe pet health market
10:15 a.m. Swiss
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and africa pet health market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC Companion Animal Health Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia Pacific
13 Competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1M&A and investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 company profiles
14.1 Ashish Life Sciences
14.2 Boehringer Ingelheim
14.3 Ceva Animal Health
14.4 Chanel Pharma
14.5 Dechra Pharmaceuticals
14.6 Animal Eco-Health Group
14.7 Elanco Animal Health
14.8 Endovac Animal Health
14.10 Indian Immunological
14.12 Kyoritsu Seiyaku
14.13 Lutim Pharma
14.15 Norbrook Holdings
14.16 Tianjin Ringpu Bio-Technology
2:20 p.m. Zydus Animal Health and Investments
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e2pge2
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets